Textbook In-Store Pick Up Program
• Purchase your textbooks on our website http://bookstore.unm.edu/t-1UNM_Disclaimer.aspx. and pick them up at the UNM Bookstore. Appropriate tax will be applied. As an alternative, you could have your textbooks shipped to you by selecting the desired shipping method.
• The In-Store Pick Up option will be available for selection Dec 17 - Jan 9.
• In-Store Pick Up will be FREE of charge Dec 17 - 31. Starting Jan 1 – 9 there will be a $5 processing fee.
• Select as the shipping method “Pick up at Main Bookstore” for main campus courses or “Pick up at Medical/Legal Bookstore” for north campus courses.
• Pick up your order Jan 7-16 with your Lobo ID and emailed receipt, in the Textbook Department, bagged and ready to go!
• After placing your order allow 2 days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) for processing before picking it up.
• Your UNM Bookstores/Bursar Account is available to you as a form of payment on our website.
• The UNM Bookstore (main campus) is open Saturday and Sunday the weekend before classes start. See http://bookstore.unm.edu for store hours.
• If you do not pick up your order by the close of business January 16, your order will be refunded, the textbooks will be placed on the shelves for general sale, and a 15% restock fee will be assessed to your credit card or UNM Bookstores/Bursar Account.
• CLICK HERE TO ORDER/VIEW YOUR COURSE MATERIALS: